Friday, September 7, 2012

It's Friday

And it's been one looong week!! That's funny. Being that we started the week with a holiday. I guess, we just never fell into our schedule this week. And it's made for a very long week!

And I just feel like making a little surprise, for my kiddos. It's well documented, that I'm not a good cook, or baker. But you know, even I can make these.



Don't they look delicious? And come on, even my little moody princess, should enjoy these. After school. But before dinner. I'm sure, I'll have to hide a few for David. :)

Speaking of Marissa, I'm praying for both of us. We have 3 days. 3 days people! I hope she's able to control herself. Or the 2 of us, will be staying home for the week. Las Vegas, I really do miss you! So everyone, please say a little prayer for Marissa and I.

No comments: