Thursday, August 5, 2010

Play Doh



I'm pretty sure my parents hate me. They bought our girls this big pack of Play Doh. And today, I was trying to be a good mom. I let them play with it. Like always, Maribel played nicely. She didn't mix the colors. Or put the Play Doh in the grass or dirt. She didn't throw it into the pool. No, that would be Mariella.

We played outside with the Play Doh. Because I didn't want to find it in our carpet, on the curtains, or in the furniture. So after 2 hours, we headed back in. All Play Doh was confiscated. Put away in the garage. Out of my little girls' reach.

Then after bedtime, I found it. In the carpet. Blue Play Doh in our light carpet. And I couldn't get it out. Good thing David is patient. After the clean up, we went to sit on the couch. Watch some TV. Pink Play Doh was between the cushions. How does this happen? I know I took it all away from Mariella.

I'm wondering, did she hide some? Is she just trying to drive her mom crazy? What's up? Note to all grandparents, no Play Doh, markers, finger paints, etc. Not until our youngest 2 are at least 4. Then we might be able to deal...

No comments: