Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bienvenidos!

Familia G has gotten a blog. Testing...1, 2, 3...testing! hehe There have been a number of times that I have debated a blog. But when I was working, it never seemed like a good idea. That is all I needed. For viewers of our morning show to read about what a klutz I am in real life.

But the dia has come. If you want to know how I went from a woman with her MA in journalism and communication...and a job as a morning anchor to a housewife and mom. Come back. I assure you, you will not being getting cooking tips from me. But you will hear about my life with 3 daughters that are under 3 yrs old...and me being pregnant again. And how my husband desperately tries to teach me to cook. But I don't have a domestic bone in my body. I hope you enjoy a little piece of our lives.

No comments: